Eras and major events in Natogytt History.
- The Natogytt Species appears
- First Natogytt Civilizations formed
- The entire world was dominated by Natogytt Civilizations
- The Qraresimeon People of Bardek were eliminated by the Tygotan Brain plague.
- The Natogytt Population reached 500 Million
- The Ancient Scytherians were wiped off the face of Tygotan from a supervolcano, they were replaced by Lacereon immigrants forming the "Old Scytherian Culture"
- The Tygotan climate changed from a Desert climate to a savannah, due to the appearance of a new fast spread species of "Red Grass" this grass highly nutricious and thus large herbivore populations, like the Ukan species were plentiful and with that the Natogytts had a larger supply of food, their populations exploded.
- Recorded history began by the "Old Scytherians'
- The rise of the Scylacereon Empire began
266th Century B.C.E
- The first recorded war, the Scylacereon Empire and it's allies fought against the Kingdom of Yyer an estimated 58,000 died in the 14 year conflict.
79th Century B.C.E
- The ancient age and the central ages had long ended the age of ranged psionic warfare began.
67th Century B.C.E
- Global Conflict IV begins in 6696 B.C.E all 497 nations participate
- Spittor Lacereon X was born (September 19th 6695 B.C.E)
- The Scytherians destroy the last Natogytt Religious kingdom of Voladin and abolish religion in favor of a militaristic scytherian government, still favored by Natogytt factions this day.
- Spitter Lacereon X is elected Nedisorpo of Scytheria in 6657 B.C.E
- The Scytherians are victorious at the battle of Kelinigrod. The Reck't Del'Tannis Alliance crumbles.
- The Del'Tannis leader: Beal Vaktore' commits suicide, his last remaining forces surrender on June 4th 6654 B.C.E
- The Del'Tannis space force defects to the Scytherians on June 19th, the war ends.
- The Scytherians in 6652 B.C.E reorganize into the Tygotan Empire